Mini marathon bagi SR. Binturan Tutong I

This is my first DSLR camera photos using my hubby Nikon D80 during our school mini marathon on July 10, 2008.


During the morning assembly.


PRA pupils in line.


Teachers getting ready to work.


Waiting for the marathon to start.


Yehhh.....

Wait for me....

I'm gonna win this marathon.

Lets take a break.
Nice view at Penanjong beach on that day.

Very tired....

but it was fun for the pupils.

Cg. Chan with his big bike hehe.

Jason with his mum.

Sampat lagi mengambar air mengalir.

Teachers who were duty at the beach.

Now... with the last pupils on track. Couldn't finish the marathon.

I'm sure that I will won this race.

Our PA System, Cg. Morni.

Cg. LV helping one of the PRA's pupil in the activity.

Another photographer in the school.

Hip...Hip...Hoorey.. at the end of the activity.

Masa yang ditunggu-tunggu ni. 1..2.... Clikkk

Nda mau miss jua....

Sekali-sekala mau jua kana gambar hehe.

The monkeys want to join in, unfortunately the activity was over .

Buzy.....

Guess who?? One of the teachers trying to get rid the monkeys with the broom.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

Bywater Hijabi said...

Salaam Sister
I love your pictures of the little hijabi girls. MashaAllah